Collaboration simplified with Cloud Services
Cloud Services from Blough Tech, Inc. give you the power to collaborate using the Internet and intranet in your office to make doing business more efficient. Cloud computing solutions allow you and your employees to share, edit, and publish documents in a unified system, improve communication and e-mail, increase marketing abilities, and enhance your every day business processes.
Cloud Services from Blough Tech are:
- Scalable – your capabilities and applications grow as you do
- Customized – to meet the unique needs of your business
- Mobile – collaborate from any Internet-enabled device
- Cost-effective – efficient technology improves your bottom line
Our Cloud Services include powerful tools for collaboration and increased productivity, including:
- Hosted Microsoft Exchange via Office 365 - Enhance your company with business e-mail and collaboration tools like shared calendars, contacts and tasks, public folders, and e-mail at your chosen domain. Also, add on BlackBerry, iPhone or Windows Mobile devices – all for a flat fee.
- Web Hosting – Web design services to help you achieve your goals; from site development and planning to execution, maintenance, and site hosting.
- POP Email Hosting – Economical and feature rich email hosting for those who do not need the collaberation features of Exchange.
- Cloud File Sharing – Automatically backup and keep in synch all your important files accross all of your devices including mobile phones, tablets, laptops, home and work PC’s.
These powerful solutions can all be tailored to meet the specific needs of your business. Whether you are looking to reach new markets, increase efficiency and organization, or leverage your technology investments, Cloud Services from Blough Tech, Inc. are the solution you’ve been looking for.
Cloud Services from Blough Tech are easy, quick, and economical to implement.
We provide a range of Computer Support, Network Services and IT Consulting in Cairo, Thomasville, Bainbridge, Camilla, Tallahassee, Pelham, Moultrie, Baker County, Quitman, Valdosta and Albany.
Local experts who can visit on-site: Cairo Computer Support, Thomasville Backup and Data Recovery, Bainbridge IT Consulting, Camilla Network Services, Pelham VoIP and Phone Systems, Moultrie Virtualization,Cairo Email and Spam Protection, Thomasville Computer Support, Bainbridge Network Services, and Camilla IT Consulting.